Friday, 24 February 2017

Friday favourites

Happy Friday, blogland!
How's your week been? I spent the early part of the week ill with a horrendous cold, but I'm feeling pretty much back to my old self today; only problem now is it seems Hubs has caught my cold, so looks like we'll be having another relaxing weekend, which is fine by me - I love nothing better than a weekend at home!

I've been loving the sight of spring flowers all over the house this week and have even noticed some signs of spring popping up in the garden, including the yellow crocuses I planted back in October. 

Talking of spring flowers, how gorgeous are these tulip wreaths by The Big Door Wreath Company!
I love a wreath on my front door (I have autumn, Christmas and Easter wreaths) and these gorgeous tulip wreaths (as well as the spring flower wreaths) are fantastic way to brighten up your door (and street) with a colourful splash of spring; and you'd never know they were made from silk - they look so real - meaning they'll last for years, which at £45 makes them a bit of a bargain, not to mention you'd be supporting a small British business! You can order your own here

The new White Company catalogue dropped through my door this week and I saw so many things I wanna buy, including this and that; but I'm trying to be good and less materialistic, so who knows if I actually will buy them!

The gorgeous Emma from Life at Little Wood wrote a gorgeous and heart-felt piece this week that's well worth the read. As did Hannah, albeit taking a different look at blogging.

And finally, my beloved Backstreet Boys released a new video this week for their duet with Florida Georgia Line and I love it!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment