Monday, 10 October 2016

weekend #41

Some weekend are made for relaxing; with autumn now in full swing, this past weekend was all about relaxing...

After a fantastic nine-hour sleep, I woke late on Saturday, which meant I had to rush around to get ready as I was meeting my bestie at 11:30am in town for an appointment to try on wedding dresses (her not me)...

While she may not have found THE dress, she is much closer to finding the style and length that's right for her. I hated shopping for my own wedding dress all those years ago, so this was much more fun...

I spent the afternoon walking with Hubs, mum and Izzy, photographing the numerous deers at Bradgate Park!
It was a beautiful, autumnal day; the sun was shining and it wasn't too cold, but that also meant there were lots of people about, which wasn't ideal for catching some deers rutting. However, we did see lots of deers and enjoyed being in the outdoors surrounded by beautiful scenery.

Before returning home, we called at Aldi to do a food shop; we then spent the entire evening on the sofa watching TV and eating junk food.

Sunday morning was full of chores, from cleaning the oven to doing the laundry...

...but around 1pm we headed over to my parents' house for a delicious roast dinner...

... followed by another walk.
It feels as if autumn is taking its time to truly kick in this year; I've been comparing photos taken this year with last and the trees are fuller and greener this year than the same time in 2015 so I hope things start to get a hell of a lots more autumnal over the coming days!

Here's to a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment