Friday, 22 July 2016

I'm currently...

I've not done one of these posts for a hella long time, so today seemed as good of a day as any to re-visit this tired old tradition; I've really been struggling to generate content on my blog lately. I dunno if I'm just uninspired or if life is just so fun-filled I'm not finding time to write - either way, I promise to try harder...

READING
I'm still reading After You by Jojo Moyes; I started it almost two weeks ago and I wish I had more time to just sit and read; I am thoroughly enjoying reading all about Lou again though :)

WATCHING
I'm am absolutely loving Kingdom; this show is seriously so freakin' good! There are only two episodes of season two left and I don't know how I'll cope without it. Seriously, you need to watch it now!

EATING
Anything iced after the crazy temps this week!

LOVING
Essie's Gel Couture Nail Polish :) I currently only have it in Twill Seeker, but I'm pretty sure I'll be buying more; it's just so shiny and long-lasting!

GROWING
Sweet peas, sunflowers, cosmos and strawberries... and I'm loving it.
I'm loving seeing little sparks of life in my otherwise barren new build garden; I can't wait until next summer when I'm hoping the garden will be a riot of colour :)

LOOKING FORWARD TO
Two weeks off work... the countdown to 12th August is on!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried Essies Gel line yet but I need to! Love their nail polish and so I know I will love their gel line as well.

    ReplyDelete