Thursday, 2 June 2016

trendwatch: botanicals

There are some interior trends I like more than others; I've never really liked shabby chic, but I do love a good splash of colour on a neutral background, and I can appreciate a clever sprinkling of copper within a scheme.

Today I wanted to take a closer look the botanical trend and share with you a few of my favourite pieces...
Harlequin Paradise Curtains from John Lewis

Vibrant Floral Canvas from WayFair

Kelim Crewel Cushion from John Lewis

Embroidered Bedding from Marks & Spencer

Tea Towels (set of three) from Debenhams

Butterfly Jug from The Range

Mug from Dunelm

Pink Flamingo Print from John Lewis

Home Etc

Have you seen any gorgeous pieces that'd fit this trend?

4 comments:

  1. I love these! Especially those curtains! They are a great print.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The curtains are gorgeous aren't they?!

      Delete
  2. Aaah I LOVE the Harlequin fabric! And funnily enough the little jug from Dunelm is really similar to that of the Beefayre designs. Thanks so much for linking up with us on #HomeEtc — Caro xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah love that jug; thanks Caro :) x

      Delete