Monday, 2 May 2016

weekend #18

I love Bank Holiday weekends...
...however, this one was spent sans-Hubby; he's been camping with his Scout troop, so it's not the most exciting weekend to blog about.
It's been good for my soul though. As an introvert, I'm happy to spend time alone; I need it to survive, so this weekend was pretty awesome on a personal level. Saying that, I'm so happy Hubby is home and I'm grateful that I won't be spending another weekend alone for a few more months.

I didn't leave the house on Saturday and it was glorious...

I did some cleaning and laundry, read my magazines, ate and got hooked on Kingdom - seriously, this is such a great show, you should make room in your life for it!

After a late night, I woke up late on Sunday morning, had a shower, grabbed some breakfast, sorted some laundry and put the dishwasher on before heading out to do some food shopping.


Once the food shop was complete, I went over to my parents' house - how pretty does their front garden look with all the tulips?!

After a yummy roast dinner, a slice of cheesecake for pudding and cuddles with Izzy, mum and I went for a walk...

After a sit down and some more doggie cuddles, I headed to my MIL's for a cuppa and catch up, before headed to my SIL's for another cuppa and a catch up. I ended my Sunday with Magic Mike XXL :)

It was lovely to wake up on Monday morning naturally - no alarm - and knowing that Hubs would be home later in the day.

I spent the morning watching another episode of Kingdom (seriously, it's SO good) and blogging, before collecting him about 3pm. 

I'm looking forward to cuddling up on the sofa with him later; I can't think of a more perfect way to end my weekend! 
I hope you had a good one :)


1 comment:

  1. As much as I love my hubby, I love my alone time. No one to answer to, no one to complain about what I am watching. Those magazines look great!

    ReplyDelete