Thursday, 5 May 2016

pimp my patio

How glorious is the weather right now?!
Spring has well and truly sprung and I'm so glad, because now I have a fantastic space in which to soak up some rays and enjoy the summer months. In early April, Wayfair UK got in touch and asked me  if I'd like to collaborate with them on their #PatioPerfect campaign... of course, I said yes! I realised with a sprinkle of creativity and a splash of love, as well as stylish yet affordable pieces from Wayfair, I could transform our bland and boring corner into the ideal place to while away summer days...
If you'd like to see exactly how I transformed my patio with Wayfair, click here :)

8 comments:

  1. That looks perfect! I could see a fire and some wine on a cool evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be even better once we've had our new patio laid, hopefully in early to mid-June :)

      Delete
  2. Aaah bring on those summer evenings! I can't wait!! We've had a little taste of summer over the last couple of days haven't we? It's been so lovely :) Thanks so much for sharing with #HomeEtc — Caro xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather this past weekend was glorious; I just hope that wasn't our summer :( x

      Delete
  3. It looks great - hopefully you'll have plenty of use from it this year *fingers crossed* love that cushion with the parrots on :) #homeetc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cushion is super cute, thanks Stephanie :)

      Delete
  4. Summer is the BEST! I can't wait to spend lots of evenings and BBQ's outdoors too. Thanks for linking up and sharing, love jess xx

    #HomeEtc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess; I think this garden will get used much more than the garden in our previous house :)

      Delete