Tuesday, 10 May 2016

five under £5: May

I've discovered a new link-up (hosted by Rainbeaubelle) that I'd like to partake in today, so here goes my first ever...


Maxi Skirt, £5 (Primark)
Ideal for summer and such a bargain!
 
Odds & Ends Tray (2pk), £3.99 (B&M)
Keeps everything handy in our en-suite, while the smaller one is ideal for our keys :)
 
 Stocks, £2.50 (Aldi)
These smell beautiful :)


Terracotta Pot, £4.99 (Aldi )
Excuse the wilting sunflowers, but this pot is so cute; I wish I'd bought a couple more as they're all sold out of my local Aldi now!
 
Pea Pods Pot, £4 (Tiger)
I have no idea what I'm going to put in this but it was too cute not to buy :)

Which inexpensive items that you've recently purchased are you loving?

3 comments:

  1. Those trays are very cute. Love the skirt too. #fiveunder5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining in! Love the pea pods pot best, I wish we had a Tiger nearby :) x #fiveunder5

    ReplyDelete