Friday, 22 April 2016

high five for Friday

Happy Friday, blogfriends
I hope you've had a good week; despite not really stopping by my little corner of the internet, I've had a great week...

1 | My weekend in Poole was awesome.

2 | On Tuesday, I was able to get out the office to visit a client on her stud farm; it was a beautiful day weather-wise and it was a great morning out of the office...
that sky though :)

3 | The weather this week has been beautiful; Hubs and took advantage of Wednesday's glorious sunshine and warm temps with an after-work stroll through the older part of our new village, where we saw so many breathtaking countryside sights.
When we found our home but were yet to move in, I had an image in my head of how life would be and Wednesday's walk wasn't far off what I imagined; I love being so close to the countryside. As I stood nestled in Hub's arms watching the lambs hop and jump in the field, with late-in-the-day birdsong filling my ears, I was overcome with happiness; it was literally all I could have hoped and wished for. For so long, our old home felt like a prison I couldn't wait to escape and on Wednesday night I think it finally hit me that I'm free.

4 | Nick Carter (of Backstreet Boys fame) and his wife, Lauren, finally had their baby boy this week :)

5 | I'm looking forward to my weekend, which hopefully involves bluebells, a takeaway and time spent with family :)

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love and miss evening walks around out neighborhood. They are a great way to get out of the house and explore.

    ReplyDelete