Friday, 8 April 2016

high five for Friday

Happy Friday, peeps.
How's your week been? I'm sure you can tell from my absence here that mine has been a busy one; work has been pretty crazy and so I've not felt like turning the computer on to blog once arriving home. I'll try harder next week, promise. 

I thought I'd return to a much-loved link-up today, so without further ado, here are my highlights from the week...


1 | I've been on fire in the kitchen this week, making some tasty and relatively healthy meals including these two (which I have already shared on Instagram)...

2 | The weather has been all over the place, rainy and hailing on minute then bright sunshine the next; as annoying as it might be, if it gives me skies like this then I'm happy...

3 | The TV shows I watch have been pretty awesome this week, even though there has been three deaths in two shows (Neighbours and Arrow)! UK fans of Supernatural were also treated to the wonderful news this past week that season 11 will air on E4 from 20th April (before the season even finishes airing in the US, which NEVER happens) :)

4 | I've just painted my nails for the first time in weeks - whenever I paint them for the first time in a long time I always wonder why I've left it so long, and this time is no exception!

5 | I'm off out for food tonight with some good friends and I can't think of a better way to start the weekend :)

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Your meals always look delicious! Arrow is a great show. I just started it on Netflix so i'm way behind, but I'm hooked. I cant remember the last time I painted my nails. I need to before though as I miss it!

    ReplyDelete