Wednesday, 9 March 2016

spring interiors

It might be a little chilly outside still, but this month sees the beginning of spring,
 so today, I thought I'd share with you a few 'spring' interior pieces I'm loving...

There's certainly something about the arrival of spring, and the lighter nights and warmer days, that makes me want to freshen up my home, to do away with my wintertime abundance of tealights and throws in favour of bunches of flowers and bright cushions. While browsing the web for my own home, I've found a handful of items that, in my opinion, could refresh any home this spring...

1 | 2 | 3 
How cute is this Dunelm hare? At only £3.99 I might have to buy him :) 

Talking of hares...
These Cox and Cox framed hares would make a great addition to any home.

I might be a little biased, as yellow is my favourite colour, but these baskets from Matalan would add a pop of spring colour to most rooms, as well as vital storage...

 These cute George mugs are sure to brighten up any morning cuppa...

Obviously, the best way, in my opinion, to cheaply add a touch of spring to any and every room in your home is with flowers...


Sometimes all your home needs is a bit of a change up, so why not take the opportunity this spring to rearrange your shelves, 
or overhaul your furniture layout; you'll have a fresh new look in no time, and all for free :)

Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

  1. I love fresh cut flowers in the spring! It adds vibrancy to a room. Those Mugs are fabulous! Nothing is better than a beautiful mug for your favorite morning drink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm spending way too much money on cut flowers right now, Jenna! #eeekkk

      Delete
  2. All of this is so cheery and welcoming. I love yellow too!

    ReplyDelete