Friday, 18 March 2016

high five for Friday

Happy Friday, blogfriends!
How has your week been? I've had a pretty good one; the weather, on the whole, has been the best of the year so far and nice weather always puts me in a good mood. I've not done one of these for a while so I'm gonna dive straight in and see if I remember how to do a high five for Friday...

1 | I had a really lovely weekend, which you can read all about here. I am really enjoying writing about my weekends on a Sunday night/Monday lunch time; I think it'll be wonderful to look back on in years to come.

2 | The trailer for Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children came out this week and while it looks awesome, I'm not sure the movie will ever live up to the book and the things our imaginations can create whilst reading a book like this. (you can read my review for this book here)

3 | I had a half day at work on Wednesday so was home by 1pm and it was wonderful; the light in my house seriously gets better and better...

4 | I dunno if you follow me on Instagram (if you don't, why not? #jokes) but I posted this photo of my front door this morning...
I love styling my home for the seasons and HAD to buy this bargain Easter-themed wreath to add a splash 
of colour and fun to my boring brown front door :)

Speaking of Instagram, if you're as mad as I am about their proposed changes to the order of your feed, please go and sign the petition; it might not make a blind bit of difference, but it can't hurt and it takes seconds :) thanks!

5 | I'm looking forward to a relaxing afternoon; I'm gonna hit up a few of my favourite shops then head home for a night on the sofa watching trashy TV - sounds like the perfect start to an awesome weekend to me :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment