Friday, 4 March 2016

Friday favourites

Happy Friday, blog buddies.
How has your week been? Mine's been good.

I've had my nails painted all week for the first time since Christmas and I'm loving it, although today's sunshine is making me want to re-do them a more summery colour (current nail colour). If you love Essie and nails like I do, you should be following this girl's Insta #trustme

I took advantage of a 20% discount at The White Company this week and ordered this candle :)

Talking of buying pretty things, my girl Kelly launched her new mugs this week; click here to check them out!

Did you all see this video? #loveit

I'm sure by now everyone knows Leo finally won an Oscar on Sunday but this has to be the best meme I've seen. That is, unless you can show me a better one?

I bought the new Macklemore and Ryan Lewis CD 'This Unruly Mess I've Made' this week and I'm loving it; there really are some great songs on it, but I cannot stop signing this, even though it's been out for ages...

I'm loving the weather today; I know it's snowing in the north of the country but here in the Midlands, it sun is out and the sky is blue :) It's making this Friday even better!

Have a great weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment