Friday, 19 February 2016

high five for Friday

Happy Friday, peeps.
This week has flown by - I can't quite believe it's Friday already!

1 | Although my week has flown by, I feel as if I've been pretty productive. I've caught up on my TV shows, I've kept my house relatively tidy (meaning I shouldn't have loads of cleaning to do), and got all my work at my day job done :)

2 | The sunrises have been really quite pretty this week, although I can't wait for the clocks to go forward.

3 | My planters are beginning to flower :)

4 | I'm loving this beautiful song from dan+shay; the lyrics are so moving. Gotta love the fact that country songs can make you blub and smile all in one!

5 | I get to finish work earlier today, so I'm off to do our food shop, then home to clean so I can hopefully enjoyed a fun-filled Saturday, which may even include getting a spot of DIY done #fingerscrossed

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Great Dan + Shay song...I hadn't heard that!! Love them!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete