Friday, 12 February 2016

high five for Friday

Happy Friday, peeps!
How has your week been? Mine has flown by. No like really, how is it Friday already? I feel like it should only be Wednesday! Don't get me wrong I'm grateful that I can lay in tomorrow, but man, it'll be summer before I know it
if every week flies by like this one.

Anywayz, we all know why we're here today...

1 | It's been so nice to have a mundane, normal week; after the emotions of the past two weeks, it's been nice to just plod through the week with nothing much happening.

2 | Hubs and I enjoyed some delicious pancakes this week, however we had them on Ash Wednesday and not Shrove Tuesday because, well, we're rebels ;)

3 | I have flowering daffodils around the house and I love it :)

4 | I read this fantastic blog post by the beautiful Hannah yesterday and every word resonated with me (well, maybe not the bit about being stuck on the M25 for five hours). I too believe that the best bloggers, in fact the best people, 'have a meaningful life away from technology', which is why I am focusing this year on being positive no matter the situation. Hannah is right; life will ALWAYS throw bad shit your way but how you deal with it makes all the difference. I cannot recommend you read this post enough... go do it now!

5 | I'm not going to include a #5 because I honestly want you all to hit up Hannah's post.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment