Friday, 5 February 2016

Friday favourites

Happy Friday, blogland!
I'm sooooo glad that it's Friday today; I am beyond tired! I can't wait to leave work this afternoon
and go home and just do nothing. Until then, here are some Friday favourites...

I signed up for Pottermore this week now that it's opened again and got sorted into Gryffindor :)

On Saturday I picked up a throw for our bed that I'd ordered; I'd struggled to find a yellow throw that would fit our bed, which is only a king-size - you'd think it'd be easier to find one that would fit - so when I saw this one on La Redoute I had to order it :)
You can see more pics from my master bedroom here
The trailer for Me Before You was released this week and it made me cry; if you've not yet read the book I highly recommend you go read it now, this instant! It is beautiful and heartbreaking but worth every word. I remember being sooo inconsolably sad when I finished it but after a week or two was sooo glad to have read it and to have known those characters. I need to get my ass into gear to read the sequel, After You.

It was my nana's funeral this week and, I have to say, I was hugely impressed with the waterproof mascara I bought to wear; it lasted through the numerous tears and was a bargain at only £4.99 :)

 What have you enjoyed the most this week?

1 comment: