Friday, 8 January 2016

high five for Friday

Happy Friday, peeps!
Welcome to the first 'High Five' of 2016 and congratulations on surviving your first week back at work! How was it for you? I've had a cold all week which has made things harder, but I'm ploughing through. I'm looking forward to a lay in tomorrow though :)

1 | Hubs and I had a great New Year's Day; we woke late, pottered about the house, had lunch at his mum's house with the family, then went to a house warming party at his auntie's house, before heading home to enjoy an evening on the sofa in front of the TV (something we didn't really do much of over Christmas).

2 | Having completed, and survived, the ultimate IKEA shopping trip last weekend, I'm thrilled with our new bits of furniture :)
Hubs' bedside table
My bedside table
3 | The healthy eating has been going pretty well this week; fingers crossed I don't fall off the wagon at the weekend!

4 | I really enjoyed the #OneChicago crossover with Chicago Fire, Med and P.D that aired in America this week; did any of you see it?

5 | Our TV, Internet and Phone went down on Monday - damn you, Virgin Media - but we have a technician coming out to fix it tonight, so I'm looking forward to catching up on some TV I've missed. Hubs and I have been going to bed much earlier than usual this week though so that's a plus!
Have a great weekend; I fully intend to!

1 comment:

  1. That food looks delicious!! I've not seen the One Chicago crossover yet, but it's on my watch list!! Quite excited to see it! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete