Friday, 15 January 2016

Friday favourites

Happy Friday, world. 
I wanna try something a little different today; I want to take this Friday to share with you a few of the things I've been loving this week, because there has been too much bad stuff happening and I want to cheer you all up...


What Charlie Carver wrote about being the kind of role model he need as he was growing up; I wish more people thought like him.

Lean in 15 and Joe Wicks on Instagram.

Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Thompson's tributes to Alan Rickman.

This book; what a fantastic way to introduce acceptance, tolerance and love to children.

These wall decals (which I have ordered for my kitchen).

The fact that there is a Supernatural adult colouring book in the works! I've always loved to colour and until recently only had children's colouring books or those doodle pads full of intricate shapes. However, just after Christmas I got the Harry Potter colouring book and I love it, so I can't wait to combine two loves with this Supernatural colouring book, and I can even get it for my birthday, seeing as that's a month after release :)

And just so this post contains a photo, here's one of the snow outside my house this morning :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment