Friday, 4 December 2015

high five for Friday

Happy Friday, peeps!
I've not been around these parts since Monday cuz it's been a pretty busy one work-wise. How's your week been?

1 | I had a great weekend that involved party prep and then a great night at my Mother-in-Law's 60th birthday party :)
We needed this easy Sunday morning!

2 | Tuesday night, I made these delicious tacos using an Old El Paso soft tacos kit; they were so good and nowhere near as messy as standard 'crunchy' tacos, so we'll be using them again :)

3 | Hubs and I spent over two hours yesterday getting some final Christmas bits and bobs (think Christmas cards), as well as the bulk of our food treats for the festive season, like chocolates and cans of pop. I'm so glad that job is done but man, it was tiring!

4 | How gorgeous was this sunrise this morning?

5 | This weekend is a three-day weekend for Hubs and I, and I can't wait; we're gonna get our Christmas tree, put the decs up and generally get in the festive spirit :)

Whatever you do, have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment