Monday, 14 December 2015

focus: month eleven

Happy Monday, bloggers. 
I realised this morning that I never recapped how I got on with my focus goals for November - my last focus goal of 2015. I'm not sure if I'm going to stick with one resolution a month in 2016 or make one or two goals for the year; I've got a couple of weeks to decide :)

Anywho, my focus goal for November was to continue with healthy eating, as well as focusing more on exercise, and while I started the month with good intentions, I soon slipped back into my non-exercising ways. The chaos of Christmas combined with dark evenings and wet and windy weather leave me feeling truly uninspired to exercise!! The healthy eating went a similar way, starting well, but then the Christmas chocolates appeared in the office and well, you know the rest.

I've decided that there's too much going on to make a specific focus goal for December, so I'm just going to focus on having fun and being present during the holidays and enjoy the time I spend with my nearest and dearest!
What I've learnt this year is that having a goal a month is a great way to make changes to your life, but you have to be motivated by each goal initially and you have to hope that nothing happens in the month to derail said goal, such as moving house! I wouldn't say my goals were successful every month, but I think I had more successful months than unsuccessful months, so I'm calling it an overall win :)
 
You can see a recap of all my focus goals for 2015 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment