Tuesday, 29 December 2015

Christmas 2015

Welcome back, peeps.
I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and managed to eat your own bodyweight (and more) in festive treats; I know I did - if you don't experience feeling like a beached whale at least once then you've not done Christmas right, in my opinion!

Anyway, here are some of the highlights from the festive period (I must admit, I've not taken as many photos as I probably should have; I was focusing on living in the moment instead of capturing it for posterity)...

Christmas Eve
Our Christmas Eve started with a lay in, followed by a cooked brunch.
After watching 'It's A Wonderful Life', I started preparing the veg for Christmas dinner;
we bought the veg from the local farm this year and it was certainly larger and went further :)
Once the turkey was in the oven and the gammon joint in the slow cooker, we set the table ready for Christmas Day,
then settled down with homemade pizzas for some festive telly.

Christmas Day

Friday began with presents, featured lots and lots and lots of food (none of which I photographed), time with loved ones, 
a walk in the drizzle, and good conversation; the day ended collapsed on the sofa...

Boxing Day

After making some curries and casseroles with the turkey leftovers, we headed out for a walk with my parents...
...before ending the day with another gathering of people and tonnes of food at my auntie's house.

I think I'll be taking my decs down tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a nice Christmas - love the Supernatural mug!! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete