Friday, 20 November 2015

high five for Friday

Happy Friday, peeps!
How's your week been? I'm getting so lazy with visiting this here blog of late; I'm sorry, I know I suck!
I have some post ideas for next week so I should be here for more than my weekly High Five posts, but until then,
here are my highlights from the past seven days...

1 | My weekend was lovely; Hubs and I got some shopping done - don't hate me, but I'm almost done with my Christmas gift shopping! I now only have one present left to buy and I'm done *insertproudemojijhere* I've been super organised this year, which is surprising considering I only moved house eight weeks ago. We also had a lovely lazy Saturday night eating pizza and watching Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, we got our barnets' trimmed by my cousin, and enjoyed a meal out, just the two of us. I couldn't have asked for better; fingers crossed for more of the same this weekend!

2 | Whilst on said shopping trip on Saturday afternoon, I bought this autumnal wreath for my front door, for the bargain price of £5!

3 | The weather has been truly crazy this week; we've had wind and rain, but it seems more settle today, but certainly colder!

4 | It's been a bit of a slow week, so the only other thing I can think of to include here is that our car passed its MOT :) making us all good for another year.

5 | This weekend, we have a list of jobs to plough through before hitting up the local Christmas Lights Switch On, which I'm really looking forward to, so cross your fingers it's not raining or freezing cold, please.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wreath! Best wishes this weekend!

    Melanie Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wreath is so beautiful!!! What a steal, too! And I'm a little jealous that you've almost finished your Christmas shopping, but good for you! You'll have such a low stress holiday. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!! Good to see you back at H54F!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's packed away for autumn 2016 now :)

      Delete