Friday, 13 November 2015

high five for friday

Happy Friday, dudes!
How was the past seven days for you? My week has flown by again so here are my highlights...

1 | We got so many jobs done around the house last weekend!
We got lights up :)

We got the TV area sorted :)

And I cleaned through downstairs :)

And we got our bedroom wardrobe makeover and kitchen breakfast bar and utility room cupboard booked in
to be fitted at the beginning of December - I can't wait!!

2 | Our Laura Ashley sale light arrived on Monday and I love it!

3 | I found some fantastic new instagram accounts this past week such as this one and this one :) I love finding new Insta accounts, so if you have any recommendations, send them my way :)

4 | Last night we filled up the car with petrol at this mazing bargain price:
 It's a new petrol station, so I don't think the offer will last but #score!

5 | This weekend I'm looking forward to getting more jobs done and spending some quality time with my beau :)

Whatever you do this weekend, have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment