Friday, 6 November 2015

high five for friday

Happy Friday, peeps!
How's your week been? It seems to have flown by; I'm super glad it's Friday though. I'm looking forward to a lay in tomorrow and a relaxed weekend ahead. So, here are my highlights form the past seven days...


1 | Last weekend's shopping trip was a successful one :) We bought a chest, which is doubling as storage and a side table, and some new knives and cushions. I also picked up an adorable musical Christmas snow globe that I am still head over heels in love with a whole week later!

2 | I ordered a new lamp from Laura Ashley on Wednesday and it was in the sale :) I can't wait until it's delivered!

3 | The weather has been pretty shocking since Monday! Sunday was beautiful and so warm; I actually enjoyed a coat-less walk, while still wearing my wellies of course.

But it has looked like this pretty much every day since Monday

4 | I'm off out with friends tonight for the first time in weeks; there's loads to catch up on so I'm excited for good food, good company and a few drinks :)

5 | This weekend, I'm looking forward to picking out some wardrobe doors, finally hanging some mirrors in the house, a meal out with my favourite people, and cooking a roast dinner on Sunday for my parents!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment