Friday, 9 October 2015

high five for friday

Happy Friday, peeps!
How has your week been? Mine's been good, but it seems to have passed in the blink of an eye.
Monday and Tuesday were a bit slow but now it's Friday - how did that happen?!

Anyway, on with the regular scheduled programming...

1 | The best thing to happen over the last seven days is the installation of our flooring downstairs :)
I absolutely love it and it has made such a big difference to the house as a whole. It's homelier and nowhere near as dusty! I can't wait to get a carpet on the stairs tomorrow and hopefully take delivery of our sofa next week, or maybe the week after, but everything is crossed for next week!

2 | Again, we've been buying new things for the house this week, including a new ironing board and mop. The lights I ordered last week also arrived.

3 | OMG, I almost forgot, Supernatural, The Flash & Arrow all started back on US TV this week! I have soooo missed my SPN boys and the season 11 (yes, season 11) premiere was awesome; I'm so excited for the next 22 episodes!

4 | I know it's only been a few days, but I'm going well with the whole healthy eating thing :)

5 | I'm off to Bicester Village with my bestie tomorrow, which I'm super excited for. Then on Sunday I'm doing a roast dinner for my parents who are coming over :)

Whatever you do this weekend, have a good one!

4 comments:

  1. Your flooring is beautiful! I'm sure you'll enjoy this lovely addition to your home! Have a beautiful weekend! :)
    Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for flooring! Good job on eating healthy. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashley - I hope you had a great weekend too x

      Delete