Friday, 16 October 2015

high five for friday

Happy Friday, guys 'n' gals!
How has your week been? Mine's been pretty good; work's not been too busy and
we're feeling more and more settled in our new home.

Anyway, on with business...

1 | Last Saturday, I hit up Bicester Village with my bestie and for once I bought more than she did.
I bought some new bedding from The White Company, a gorgeous Mitzy Messenger Mulberry bag, a burgundy cedar purse from Kate Spade, some Christmas presents and some treats for hubby. It was a great day, but boy was I all shopped out by 5pm!

2 | If you've visited this blog since Monday then you'll have already seen this, but on Saturday, while I was out shopping, we had our stairs carpet fitted :)
I love it!

3 | Sticking with the new-house theme, Hubs and I bought a king-size duvet for our new bed yesterday so last night was the first night in there with the new bedding and proper-sized duvet (we'd been using our old double duvet) and we slept like babies :)

4 | I'm looking forward to having our brand new, four-seater sofa delivered on Monday, as well as our kitchen lights and outside light fitted on Saturday - it really feels like this house is coming together :)

5 | I'm also looking forward to a pretty lazy weekend, especially as I'll be channelling my inner Love, Kelly Lorene tonight as I'm off to see UK country band The Shires with my brother :)

Whatever you do this weekend, make it a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you guys are getting a lot done at your new house! And I love white duvets, and your white and gray one is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete