Friday, 4 September 2015

high five for friday

Happy Friday, peeps.
How has your week been? It's been an odd week for me; I feel like I've been chasing my tail all week thanks to the Bank Holiday on Monday. Don't get me wrong, I loved the extra day off work but man, I hate having five days worth of work to do in just four.

Anyway, on with business...

1 | I guess the best thing from the past seven days is getting to see inside our new home for the first time; it was so much better than I thought and it helped cement our ideas, as well as change a few things we thought we wanted, or didn't want :) And just because I love you all, here's a sneaky peek at our kitchen...

2 | The second best thing from the past seven days has to be making £60 at a car boot last Sunday. We also got rid of two thirds of the stuff we took and I'm dropping the final third off at a charity shop later this afternoon.

3 | I got to wear my new wellies on Monday as it was p*ssing it down :)

4 | There's been a whole host of bad news in the media this week, but this YouTube video was something to celebrate and what a great way to announce a pregnancy :)

5 | We've got loads planned for the weekend, mainly to do with the house and our impending move. We're hoping to make a huge dent in our packing on Saturday, mainly because this is the last weekend we have nothing planned before the move at the end of the month. Wish us luck ;)

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. The kitchen is coming along! You must be so excited! That YouTube video was great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete