Tuesday, 29 September 2015

finally!

Phew! What a weekend; I know it's Tuesday and for most of you the weekend is a distant memory but today is my first day at work in five days, so my weekend has only just ended!

Why did I have the extra days off work, I hear you ask? Well, on Friday, Hubs and I moved into our beautiful new home. After months and months of planning, packing, selling possessions, and watching our house be built, we're finally in!

Obviously, we still have tons and tons to do to get the house how we want, but I thought I'd share with you three of my favourite corners so far; I'm sure more will appear as we set up and rearrange furniture :)

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely Laura, and how fantastic to have something all brand new that has never been owned by anyone else. I'm wishing you both every happiness there.

    ReplyDelete