Friday, 21 August 2015

high five for friday

Happy Friday, blogland!
How's your week been? Mine's not been too bad, pretty quiet and uneventful, so I think I am seriously
going to struggle to come up with five highlights, but I'll give it a shot...

1 | Last weekend I pretty much spent the entire time at my parents' house and I had a great time. Isn't it funny how you don't really wanna spend time with your parents when you're a teenager, but something happens when you move out and you then love spending time with them, well, that's what happened for me :)

2 | My blogging bestie, the gorgeous Kelly, got engaged on Sunday - feel free to hit her up and wish her well :)

3 | I started back to work on Monday after two weeks off, but we've moved into new offices and they are luxury compared to our old rented ones!

4 | I ordered these wellies on Tuesday and they were delivered to me this morning:
I'd had my eye on them for ages, but they've been out of stock in my size. I'm so glad I've got them and I am secretly hoping for some rain at the weekend so I can d├ębut them ;)

5 | Hubs comes back from Scout Camp tomorrow and I cannot wait to see him :) I've missed him heaps!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Those wellies are adorable! Perfect for the coming months! Happy Friday! XX

    www.kristajacobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete