Friday, 14 August 2015

high five for friday

Happy Friday, peeps :)
So, how has your week been? Here are the highlights from mine...

1 | We had an appointment with our solicitor on Monday to sign some paperwork for the new house; sadly it wasn't contracts but fingers crossed we'll be signing those babies soon. After our appointment we stopped by to see the house, and it looks as if the walls have been plastered and the kitchen and bathrooms are being fitted - eeekk! 

2 | As Hubs and I have been off work this week, on Tuesday we headed to Wistow Maze and had a blast, with Hubs' sister, our five-year-old nephew and Hubs' ten-year-old goddaughter
I'm gonna blog about it next week, but if you have a maze locally to you, check it out because it was heaps of fun! 

3 | On Wednesday, we headed up north to see Hubs little sister in Leeds; it was great to spend some time with her and her boyf and to see their new house. 

4 | Before heading home from Leeds, we took a trip on Thursday to Ilkley Moor, which offered some fantastic views, even if I did admire them from a safer distance than my companions

5 | I'm back at work on Monday, so I'm going to attempt to make the most of the next three days, although the current miserable weather isn't doing much to boost my motivation!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. A maze! I've never done one before, but that looks like so much fun.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete