Friday, 7 August 2015

high five for friday

Happy Friday, peeps!
How's your week been? I've been off work this week and have enjoyed a relaxing week that's consisted of boxing up, sorting out,
buying things for the new house and old Supernatural episodes :)


1 | Last weekend was wonderful; not only was I comforted by the knowledge that I'd finished work for two weeks, we spent some time with my parents, ate some delicious food and enjoyed the glorious sunshine

2 | Thanks to our sorting out and decluttering mission, we've managed to send almost 50 unwanted DVDs and over 100 unwanted CDs to Music Magpie to bag ourselves almost £35!

3 | I bought some great stuff for the new house on a shopping trip yesterday, from Dunelm and TK Maxx, as well as getting a bunch of ideas; I can't wait until our house is ready to move into.
Speaking of which, we have an appointment with solicitors next week, so there's progress on that front. I'm also hoping to stop by and have a look at the progress over the past two weeks on our new build home at the weekend!

4 | I was happy when, last Wednesday, my blog hit 40,000 views :) It's now at over 46,000; a massive thanks to everyone who clicks over to my corner of blogland!

5 | I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend with more sorting and time spent with family. Also, Hubs is off work next week so, as well as our appointment with the solicitors, we have some fun stuff planned, including a trip to Leeds and a day out at a local maze :)

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment