Wednesday, 12 August 2015

decor plans (2)

On Monday, I showed you our plans for the downstairs of our new home.
Today, I thought we'd move upstairs...

This is the floor plan for upstairs (as before, ours is right-entry so will be the other way around):

Let's start in the Master bedroom and en-suite; here I'm planning a simple white and grey colour scheme with accents of yellow. We've ordered a new bed, which is grey, and plan to have a grey carpet laid, however I have no idea what colour the curtains should be because I don't want too much grey - any suggestions?
Let me know if you want details of where this stuff is from!

I have no real plans for the smallest bedroom at the moment, mainly because that's where I'm planning to store stuff as soon as we move in; I'm going to let my ideas for that room develop as we live there. 

The second bedroom, which will be our guest bedroom, will be the place we re-use a lot of our current furniture (double bed and bedside tables) and bed linen:

As for the family bathroom, I'm going to reuse what we have currently, including, but not limited to: bathmats, hand towels, towel holder/ring, 'relax' sign, candles, photo frame and Winnie ornament:

As you can see, my ideas are finally on track!
If you'd like to keep up-to-date with my ideas, check out my dedicated Pinterest board :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're going to have a beautiful looking home :) Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete