Monday, 6 July 2015

i'm currently

Re-reading: To Kill A Mockingbird in preparation for the release of Go Set A Watchman next Tuesday.

Watching: I binged on Teen Mom OG over the weekend #guiltypleasure

Listening to: Brantley Gilbert #swoon

Pinning: all kinds of house-related stuff, be it tips on decluttering, hints for a smooth home move or ideas for decor once we've 
moved in.

Wearing: A bright yellow sleeveless top I bought from Primark on Friday, with black work trousers and flip flops. I needed some 
new tops for work because it's been super hot here lately and everything I have is designed for cooler temperatures.

Planning: allsorts, including what to keep, what to sell, what to donate to charity, where to put things in the new house, what we 
need to buy for the new house and what to do when I have two weeks off work at the start of August :)

Wishing: Our solicitors would get their finger out and sort out the contacts for the sale of our home. I'd also love to hurry the 
builders along a bit so our house is ready before the end of September, but I can't see that happening!

Looking forward to: watching episode one of season two of Chasing Life tomorrow lunchtime.

My nails:
Please ignore the state of my cuticles - I've been messing around with boxes for most of the weekend!

Happy Monday, Blogland!

2 comments:

  1. Love those pastel nails!! Teen Mom is a guilty pleasure of mine as well (thanks sister!) and I've tried not to watch too much of it or I'll be sucked back in!! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pastel nails!! Teen Mom is a guilty pleasure of mine as well (thanks sister!) and I've tried not to watch too much of it or I'll be sucked back in!! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete