Friday, 10 July 2015

high five for friday

Happy Friday, peeps!
How's your week been? Mine's been good, but frustrating when it comes to work; it seems this is the week that no-one wants to get back to me or return my calls, which makes my job, as a features writer promoting their business, extremely hard, but not impossible. The magazine is gonna go to print later today whether they've seen their proof or not; I ain't got time to wait for them - it's a weekly magazine for god's sake!

Anyway, on with business...

1 | Best news of the week, for me at least, is that the cast and crew of my beloved Supernatural started filming on Tuesday which means Season 11 is getting closer - just 89 days until episode 1 :)

2 | I got some newborn baby snuggles with the beautiful Max last weekend, as well as a catch up with his mama and papa :)

3 | Hubs and I have been super busy this week with house stuff - from filling in solicitors' forms to more decluttering; I've even packed two boxes :)
The actual move still feels so very far away but I'm sure it'll be here before we know it - fingers crossed we will have moved before episode 1 of season 11 ;)

4 | The warmer weather, which I'm not fond of, has an upside; it's been encouraging me to eat better, mainly because I can't handle heavy dinners. My puddings have been particularity healthy this week...

5 | Hubs and I are planning a window shopping trip this weekend for the new house; we're looking at integrated appliances, sofas, furniture and anything else we can nosy at :) I can't wait!

Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. I feel ya about the heat--it totally zaps my appetite! And my will to do most things, haha. Also, funny you should mention Supernatural--my bf loves it and has debated making me watch it. That day has not yet come, but maybe soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heat-haters unite :) and as for Supernatural YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT! Your bf has amazing taste, so move 'watch Supernatural' to the top of your to-do list now :)

      Delete
  2. Shopping for the new house! Soooo exciting! Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun shopping for the new house :) and hope packing goes well
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chelsea - I need all the help I can get when it comes to packing :)

      Delete
  4. I am mega excited about Supernatural being filmed again!! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Tania! Did you see the Nerd HQ and the Comic Con panels this past Sunday? They've got me super excited for season 11! x

      Delete
  5. I am mega excited about Supernatural being filmed again!! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete