Friday, 3 July 2015

high five for friday

Happy Friday, peeps!
How's your week been? Mine's been pretty manic, mainly at work! I've had loads to do, but the week is almost over so I feel like there's light at the end of the tunnel :)



1 | The weather has been a particular highlight this week, even if I have found it too hot on certain days...

2 | I've started taking part in Helene's July Instagram Challenge #31PhotosInBetween so make sure you follow me on Instagram and check out the hashtag too to see some of the great and diverse photos being posted!

3 | The Supernatural Season 10 gag reel was released this week and whilst it's shorter than I'd like, it was hilarious all the same; I still wonder how those boys get any work done!

4 | We've got a meeting with our mortgage advisor tonight so another ball is rolling on the house move!

5 | I'm looking forward to more decluttering, baby snuggles and lots of family time this weekend!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment