Wednesday, 3 June 2015

my reverse bucket list

You often hear people describe certain moments, experiences and/or life events as 'bucket list' worthy; I have a bucket list and I'm extremely fortunate to have crossed off a lot of items on said list, the most recent of which was only last month. Today, to acknowledge the amazing things I've done in my 30 years, as well as appreciate just how fortunate I am to have had the opportunity to do experience these amazing life events, I want to round them up in one post...

 Fall in love
Graduate from university
Buy a house
Find the perfect wedding dress
Enjoy the perfect wedding day
  
Stand underneath the Eiffel Tower
Cuddle a koala
 
Feed a kangaroo
Snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef
Relax on a tropical island 
Spend New Year's Eve in Sydney
Visit Ramsay Street
Watch FC Barca play at Camp Nou
 Watch England play at Wembley
Go to Prague
Visit Harry Potter World
Go to London
Ice skate in Hyde Park at Christmas
Go skiing    
Cross the Abbey Road Crossing
See Backstreet Boys, Foo Fighters, Adele, Red Hot Chili Peppers & Justin Timberlake live 
Play 'poohsticks' on Poohsticks Bridge

Spend the day watching Disney films
Go to a Supernatural convention...
...and meet Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles   
Take a photo every day for a whole year (2012)
 Own a dSLR camera
 Pay my respects at Auschwitz
Find a four-leaf clover

I've blogged about a lot of these events (you'll find links to each on my 'Bucket List' page - top right) because it's a great way to remember even the smallest details, but I have many more things I want to experience and achieve over the next 30 years (name that reference!) and beyond!

Which items have you managed to cross off your bucket list?

2 comments:

  1. I love that you've been able to do so many things from your bucket list!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is freakin' awesome, eh?! x

      Delete