Friday, 12 June 2015

high five for friday

Happy Friday, blogland
How's your week been? I hope you've had a good one;
here are my highlights from the past seven days...

1 | Last Sunday, I ordered and paid for the 'extras' on our new build home and I'm so excited! We upgraded the kitchen and ordered an extra internal socket as well as some external ones (can you say Christmas lights?!) and despite the completion date officially being pushed back from July/August to August/September, I'm still really excited and looking forward to moving! We also have a surveyors appointment booked on Tuesday for our current house #fingerscrossed

2 | On Tuesday night, I headed to the local theatre with my mother-in-law for the National Theatre production of...
It was fantastic; I've been meaning to read the book for a while now but the production did a great job of combining imagination with reality and also of conveying the world as seen by a 15-year-old with Aspergers.

3 | I have freshly painted nails :)

4 | I'm off out with friends for food tonight so I can't wait to catch up with them... and I also cannot wait to see Hubby tonight as he's been in London since Wednesday with work! #Ivemissedhim

5 | I have some great things planned for the weekend, including an outdoor charity music concert on Saturday night, so fingers crossed it doesn't rain!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment