Friday, 29 May 2015

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, blogland!
How has your week been? Mine's been busy!We've had a four-day working week to produce a 40-page magazine so I feel like I've been chasing my tail all week; if that wasn't enough, we had a viewing on Wednesday evening, and, surprise surprise, they didn't turn up! I seriously hate this selling a house business. I wish I could just move without any of this stress - I really envy renters right now!

Anyway, onto today's order of business...

1 | We enjoyed a relaxing three-day weekend, which you can read all about here.

2 | Thanks to the long weekend, I got the opportunity to start a book on Monday evening...
And I actually finished it on Tuesday evening! It was a pretty easy read so it's really nothing to brag about but I ACTUALLY FINISHED A BOOK!! I've not done that all year!! Hopefully I'm now out of my book reading funk that I've been in since autumn :)

3 | I've read some great blog posts this week - blogland, you are on fire! Here are the links to my favourites 1 | 2 | 3 Let me know if you loved them as much as I did!

4 | Today is Pay Day, which is always a happy occasion!

5 | As usual, I'm looking forward to the weekend, mainly so I can sleep past 6:45am!

Have a great weekend!

 Apologies this is so short and to the point - I can't think of much but getting my work done at the mo!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for pay day! Always exciting :) And great job finishing a book. That's awesome! I've been in a book reading funk too. I've got tons of books on hand, but can't really get into them.... but it always feels good to finish one doesn't it? Thanks for linking up with us! Hope you had a great weekend!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete