Friday, 22 May 2015

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, bitches!
How has your week been? Mine's been pretty slow at work and I've been a day ahead in my brain most days - I thought this morning was Saturday :( I'm looking forward to a three-day weekend though!

1 |  I know that there always seems to be a Supernatural-related highlight in my Friday posts, but this will probably be the last until October because season 10 ended on Wednesday night! It was a great finale #standard and now I'm waiting for the start of season 11, or even papped pics of filming season 11, which starts in July.

While I'm talking Supernatural, to cheer us up from the finale on Wednesday night, Thursday saw the release of the Hillywood Show Supernatural Parody and it is HILARIOUS! These girls did such a fantastic job and the cameos from some of the cast was the icing on the cake! Thanks ladies!

2 | I've painted my nails, for only about the third time this year. I've been so lax at painting them lately :(

3 | We had four viewings of our house last weekend, followed by two offers (both of which we rejected for being £12.5k and £7.5k under the asking price #cheekygits), and we have another on Saturday so fingers crossed again please peeps! I'll be glad when we agree an offer that sticks because then I can go back to my messy ways - I'm not enjoying having to keep my house tidy for viewings, lol.

4 | We had a visitor to the garden last night and he was unusually in the mood for some fuss :)
For those that don't know, this is our neighbour's cat, Jasper.

5 | I'm hitting up a vintage fair tomorrow so fingers crossed I get some nice bits and pieces for the new house :)

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love Essie nail polish, it hardly ever chips on my nails.
    Also good luck on your house viewing and I hope you get an offer that you are willing to accept. Crossing my fingers for you.

    ReplyDelete