Friday, 1 May 2015

High Five for Fri-YAY

Eerrrhhhhh, I feel poorly today, guys! My sore throat from the other day is now a full blown cold and I just want my bed :( Anyway, I'm ploughing through...

1 | Last Saturday, Hubs and I enjoyed a lovely stroll in the sunshine with my parents and Izzy; it was great to have the sun on my face and get out and about in my flip flops; I don't think we're gonna be as lucky this weekend!

2 | How freaking cute do Hubby and Leighton, our nephew, look at last Sunday's St George's Day parade?!

3 | After choosing the frames last Tuesday lunchtime, I finally got my new glasses on Tuesday :)

4 | I'm typing this on my lunch break and once I've hit publish, I'm off to Subway to treat myself to a Tuna Sub and nachos because I'm poorly! #nomnom

5 | I'm looking forward to the three-day weekend, which will involve lots of family time, hopefully a few cuddles and an afternoon of relaxing!

Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. That picture of your husband and nephew! Frame it! I love seeing the signs of spring in other places too. Hope you've been well, Laura.

    ReplyDelete