Wednesday, 27 May 2015

dSLR Dump (4)

As most of you know, I'm a massive lover of autumn; my favourite months of the year are September and October, but I think May might just be my third favourite month of the year. It's still cool enough some days for coats and boots, but on other days the temps are warm enough for a stroll in just a dress and sandals. This May has been pretty wonderful, despite the downpours...
I've not made the time to practice as often as I usually do, but  I have thoroughly enjoyed taking photos of blossom,
baby ducks and leafy trees, as well as the occasional visit from next door's cat, Jasper.

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. I never get sick of looking at pictures of nature. I love the ones of the tree blossoms. I don't think I've ever seen a tree like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Devon; there are loads of blossom trees like that here! x

      Delete