Monday, 13 April 2015

I'm loving it... Ba da ba ba ba...

Happy Monday, blogland.
I hope you had a great weekend. As it's Monday morning, I thought I'd give you something easy to read
with very few words and large photos #yourewelcome

So, I'm currently loving...

Spring Essie Colours
Lilaciam and A Splash of Grenadine

Rimmel Mascara
This is a fantastic every day mascara in my opinion. I love that it gives a little bit of volume, but lots of length;
I like a bit more volume/thickness for a night out, but this is perfect for day to day, and for £7.99 it's a bargain.

Cooking
I've always enjoyed being creative in the kitchen but it seems I'm loving it more than ever before of late. I might not be the most proficient cook and my creations might just be dumped on the plate, but I'm enjoying spending time in the kitchen and I can only see it becoming more of a passion once we've move house and I have a brand new kitchen to get to grips with :)

What are you currently loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment