Friday, 24 April 2015

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, guys!
How's your week been? Mine's been a pretty good one...
1 | The most exciting news of the week is that we *fingers crossed* have sold our house!! 
I'll share more when I can as I don't wanna tempt fate!

2 | Last Saturday on a spare of the moment shopping trip before an eye test, Hubs and I stumbled across these beauties...
They're gonna look so awesome in our new house and I can see myself falling in love with them more and more over the years as they hold up little coats and maybe even a dog lead :)

3 | We went to my parents' house for dinner last Sunday and so I made a strawberry flan for pudding; I totally forgot to take a photo of the whole thing #fail but the consolation is this photo of a slice of it with spray cream :)

4 | After having an eye test on Saturday, I decided to get some new glasses, so spent Tuesday lunch time choosing some new frames. I've gone with the top two because although the bottom left was my favourite, the optician advised that they didn't actually fit my wide face :(
#noopinionspleaseasI'vealreadypaidforthem

5 | Yesterday, we had tacos for tea - I bloody love tacos #tacothursday

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment