Thursday, 9 April 2015

Good morning... GOOD MORRRRNING!

Yesterday, the beautiful Kelly shared an insight into her morning routine and 
I thought what an awesome idea, so here's what I did this morning as seen by my iPhone...

6:50am and the alarm goes off

7:30am - I drag my ass outta bed and into the shower

8am and I start getting dressed, and Hubs gets outta bed

8:15am is make-up time

8:30am aka teeth time

Then it's downstairs to make my breakfast and lunch to head out the door at 8:40am

Hubs drives us to work, dropping me off at 8:50am

Once at work, I make a brew and sit at my desk to eat my breakfast and go through my emails

And that's it! 
What does your morning routine look like?

4 comments:

  1. I love that you did a time line and that Tom drives you guys to work!! Sounds like a pretty good start to the day to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thanks hun, there are worse ways to start the day I guess :) xx

      Delete
  2. Always interesting to see a peak into someone else's life. The routines of others are always especially interesting to me. Your morning sounds similar to mine when I'm working in the office, except Scott and I take the train. I hope your week is going well Laura!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Devon. I hope your week is good so far too x

      Delete