Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Focus: month four

Happy hump day, blogland!
How's your week so far? Mine's been pretty good but I'm ill today so this post probably won't be as long
or in-depth as I had initially planned #shithappens

At the beginning of 2015, I decided that instead of making a New Year's Resolution that I'd break within a week, I would give myself one word for the year: focus. So each month I've been picking a different aspect of my life to focus on (Jan. Feb. March.) and for April I chose to focus on being positive, and on sharing that positivity with the world via Instagram.

I do feel like sharing this positivity and focusing on thinking more positively has helped. Obviously I haven't managed to be 100% positive all month long - that's just not in my nature, especially when I feel frustrated with other people - but I do feel like I've been more positive than usual, although my Hubs might disagree, seeing as he's the one who hears about my frustrations with others more than anyone else - if you can't moan to your hubby, who can you moan to, right?!

Moving into May, and with a house move looming at the end of the summer #fingerscrossed I've decided to focus on decluttering. We have SO. MUCH. STUFF. and I do not want to move things and then chuck/donate them, so I'm determined to spend as much as my free time as I can spare in May sorting out and decluttering, being brutal with things, especially those things I'm hoarding just in case - come on, we all have them!

No comments:

Post a Comment