Tuesday, 7 April 2015

An Easter Weekend Recap

Happy Monday, peeps!
Oh, hang on, it's Tuesday isn't it?! I'm only confused because the past four-day weekend has me thinking today is Monday, it being my first day back at work and all. I love four-day weekends! Why can't every weekend last for four days - I think everyone would be much happier and healthier working four days a week then having four days off!  
That should totally be a thing!

Anywayz... Here are some photos from the past four glorious days...

I might not have children but that doesn't stop me making Easter nest cakes :)
A Splash of Grenadine by Essie
Good Friday tea
Hot Cross Buns have to be eaten on Good Friday... it's the law!

 Saturday saw us enjoying a walk with Hub's youngest sister...
 ...followed by a night on the town for my younger brother's birthday on Wednesday

On Sunday, my parents came over for an Easter Roast...

...followed by this delicious strawberry flan that I made :)

On Monday, Britain basked in glorious sunshine and summer temperatures, so Hubs and I
had a lazy day in the sun, followed by a few episodes of Arrow in the evening.

I've had a great weekend and so didn't want to come back to work this morning! 
Oh well, only three and a half days until more time off!

No comments:

Post a Comment