Thursday, 5 March 2015

Write

Sometimes life can be funny.

I dunno if any of you have noticed but I've posted less on this blog this year than last; I've felt kinda uninspired. I mean, how much of your life do you share with complete strangers on the internet? I've been wondering about this for the past couple of weeks, mainly because there are lots of changes afoot at the mo, and I wasn't sure what to share, or if any of you even cared. 

I logged into Blogger this morning and read this from the beautiful Bonnie.

She hit the nail on the head! She does things like that, always saying things better than I ever could. Life can be pretty unfair that way.

Anyway, she raised some excellent points. 

Although I have been posting less, my stats have risen. They're still not 'big blogger' status numbers but they're better than last year; in fact, January was the best month yet. But how does that work when I've been posting less?

I think it might be because I'm doing more of what Bonnie likes... writing. 

I'm sharing more of myself with the blogging community and, if the numbers are to be believed, blogland likes it.

So, I'm going to stop stressing about only posting two three times a week. I'm not going to worry about oversharing or even being vague about my life. 

I'm just going to write.

See, I even managed a post with no photos! #notsurewhoIamanymore

No comments:

Post a Comment