Monday, 23 March 2015

I'm lovin' it, Ba da ba ba ba...

It's Monday, and I'm honestly not feeling it, 
so here's a super-easy-to-write and super-easy-to-read look at what I'm currently loving...

Signs of spring
I love these daffs in this old ceramic marmalade jar that used to belong to my nana!
I got to put two loads of washing out this past weekend and it was glorious!

Avon Instant Repair 7
I've been using this for about three months now; I just squirt a few sprays into my wet hair after a shower. I wasn't sure if it was actually doing anything, but I was looking at the ends of my hair the other day and do you know what? No split ends. I always get split ends, so I'm well impressed with this product, especially for the price, and it's defo not because I get my hair cut regularly, because I don't; I've not had a trim since November!

Online Food Shopping
I've been doing a start-of-the-month online food shop for about six months now and I can confirm I am definitely saving myself money as I'm not tempted by those bright displays of food I don't need.We top up our monthly food shop with weekly trips to Aldi, which is a shop we really love!

Pinterest
I'm bursting with ideas for our new home and Pinterest is just helping me fuel the fire :)

What are you currently loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment