Friday, 20 March 2015

High Five for Friday

I've got my act together and am planning to write and schedule some blog posts tomorrow for the next couple of weeks,
but as for today, I'm back bitches...

1 | On Monday, I placed an order for some new 'home' things from Asda, which we picked up on Wednesday night after work
I love them. I love yellow anyway but these cushions are so beautiful and so plump and soft!

2 | On Sunday night our oven broke; it wasn't heating up! Luckily, we still had a spare part from when it last broke in 2011 - we thought it was said part but when Hubs went to change it, he discovered it wasn't the part, it was actually a broken fuse. My dad came over on Tuesday morning and helped Hubby change the part and voila, our oven was fixed!

3 | After a month off, Supernatural, Arrow and The Flash made their returns to TV this week, which means we're getting ever closer to the dreaded season finales and summer hell-atus :(

4 | Last weekend, Hubs and I spent a couple of hours on Saturday changing our old broken kitchen cupboard handles for the new ones we bought from Ikea the other week, and the look bloody amazing...

5 | I've had a pretty shite end to the week, so I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend, focusing on things that make me happy!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new handles! Isn't it amazing how much of a difference the little things can make sometimes? I hope your weekend was a major improvement on the week!

    Thanks for linking up with us for H54F!
    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete