Friday, 6 March 2015

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday peeps! 
How has your week been? Mine's been pretty frustrating to be honest; all house things seem to have come to a standstill
and it's not in my control to make them start moving again, so I'm just a control freak, sat here, not in control :(

Anywayz...
1 | Hubs and I had a fun and successful trip to Ikea last Sunday; we got loads of storage ideas for the new house and purchased new handles for our current kitchen cupboards as loads of them are broken! 
Hubs enjoying the world-famous Ikea meatballs :)
 2 | I bought some flowers last Thursday morning for the estate agent photos and they look gorgeous, and the lilies have 
been making the house smell amazing all week!

3 | On Wednesday night, I painted my nails. It's odd because, the light mornings make it feel like summer but the temperatures are still low so I know it's not, it's not even spring! So, to make me feel a little more summery, I painted 
them in Essie's Tart Deco, which I last wore last summer in Barcelona...

4 | I don't know if you remember me mentioning that I'm going to another Supernatural convention in May; well, I only booked because the two main stars are going to be there this time and last Friday it became official that I will meet my favourite of the two (Jensen) because I officially have an autograph booked with him! Eekkk! I'm hoping to get Jared's autograph too and applied for that this morning, so fingers crossed!

5 | I'm looking forward to the weekend, which involves seeing my bestie on Saturday to celebrate her 30th birthday, which might end up with us at Crufts!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I need to get to Ikea soon! Can you believe I've never actually eaten there? It's going to definitely be something we do next time.

    Thanks for linking up for H54F!

    Caitlin
    coffeewithcaitlin.com

    ReplyDelete