Monday, 2 March 2015

Focus: month two

Happy Monday, blogland.
February was a bit of a mad month; I had promised to
EAT BETTER
But, I didn't do as well as I'd hoped.

I tried three new recipes this month, two of which will now be permanent fixtures in our monthly menu plan, but I didn't eat as well as I had initially planned. Turns out, I'm an emotional eater and I can't focus on eating healthy when I'm stressed. I just grab what I can.

Things with the house have had me stressed this month; they've moved a whole lot faster than I thought they would (although things feel like they're now moving at a snail's pace as we await valuations etc.) and in turn my healthy eating went right out the window as I snacked on chocolate, ate crisps and made dinners from whatever was in the freezer. 

Because I haven't done as well as I wanted, I've decided that I'm not going to start a new focus goal for March and instead I'm going to continue trying to eat healthier. I'm going to go back to eating overnight oats for breakfast, as they have very little sugar, and I'm going to make a conscious effort to make healthy lunches and dinners. 
inside my fridge :)
As well as continuing to eat better, I will also be re-focusing on January's focus goal to have a tidy house, 
becuase if viewings start this month, it's essential that my house is clean and tidy for prospective buyers!

No comments:

Post a Comment